Tamiya Nissan Fairlady 240ZG Street Custom 1:12 12051 Plastic Model Kit
Available - ships in 3-5 business days.
• This model recreates the Fairlady 240ZG, released in Japan in 1971, fitted with a host of tune-up parts typical of the era.
• 1/12 scale. Length: 356mm, width: 151mm, height: 101mm.
• Features recreations of RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels.
• The powerful straight-6 engine is depicted with triple carburetors and metal air funnel parts, photo-etched carburetor insulation pieces, plus a strut tower brace. A clear engine hood is also included.
• The realistic interior includes accurately recreated roll bar, plus a choice of standard or bucket seats. Photo-etched parts depict buckles on the bucket seat racing belts.
• Opening doors, engine hood and tailgate parts.
• Moving suspension.
• Front wheels move in tandem with steering wheel operation.
• Includes parts to recreate rear spoiler.