Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 Targa 1:24 4527 Plastic Model Kit
Available - ships in 1-5 business days.
In addition to the Coupe, the Carrera 3.2 was also available in the popular Targa version. Since it went on sale in the U.S. in 1964, the rear-engined Porsche 911 has become legendary for its high level of road performance. Today, the 911 Carrera 3.2 is considered to be one of the best classic Porsches out there. Between 1984 and 1989 more than 76,000 911 Carrera 3.2s were built in Zuffenhausen. These were the last of the early 911s, and they played an important part in the constant evolution of this automotive icon.
• Removable roof panel
• 3.2-liter flat six engine
• Choice of left or right-hand drive version
• Positional front wheels & movable engine cover
• Fuchs style wheels & optional front chin spoiler
• Choice of US or Euro spec front turn indicators and rear bumper guards
• Molded in white and clear with soft black tires