Bachmann The Keystone N Scale 24029 Model Train Starter Set
Available - Ships in 3-5 Business Days.
KEYSTONE Ready To Run Electric Train Set - N Scale. Once heralded as the standard railroad of the world, the Pennsylvania Railroad was known throughout the country for its quality and reliability; its Keystone emblem being synonymous with speed and efficiency in both freight and passenger transportation. With a powerful 2-6-2 Prairie steam locomotive, classic refrigerated boxcar, coal gondola, and off-set cupola caboose, this local freight is ready to make its deliveries, swiftly traversing the small towns and countryside of the eastern United States - right on time. This ready-to-run train set includes: 2-6-2 Prairie steam locomotive, 40’ wood-side refrigerated boxcar, 40’ gondola car, off-set caboose, 24” circle of snap-fit nickel silver E-Z Track® including 11 pieces of curved track and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer, power pack and speed controller, illustrated instruction manual.
- Complete Ready To Run Freight Train Set
- Powered by a EMD GP40 Diesel Locomotive with Operating Headlight
- Includes; Steel Reefer Car, Three-Dome Tank Car, and Wide-Vision Caboose
- 24" Circle of Nickel Silver E-Z Track® , Power Pack and Speed Controller
- N Scale 1:160
- Product Measurements: L 24 in., W 24 in., H 1.4 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 14 in., W 3 in., H 9.2 in.
- UPC: 022899240299