Tamiya Ferrari FXX 1:24 24292 Plastic Model Kit
Available - ships in 3-5 business days.
This is Tamiya's 1/24 scale model kit of the Ferrari FXX - Tamiya 24292.
Tamiya is delighted to announce that its Ferrari FXX is the perfect addition to the 1/24 scale Sports Car series, already released as part of their RC line-up. The Ferrari FXX, introduced in December 2005, is inspired by the Enzo but was developed by the company's racing factory. The 6262cc V12 engine generates an output of well over 800ps. The FXX integrates technology developed from F1 racing cars, allowing the gear to adjust in less than 100 milliseconds, thereby placing this car in the same class as F1 circuit machines. The motorists are allowed to take part in the test driving and the development of innovative racing technology.
About the model
- 1/24 scale model kit of the Ferrari FXX.
- Detailed with precision parts including projection headlights enclosed in the front fenders, left/right rear wing, and many other features.
- The kit comes with a roll cage and racing-type instrument panel and stylish bucket seats.
- Mesh covers for front air intake is included.
- Metal-plated muffler ends.
- Outfitted with gull-wing doors that also have a rear cowling that can be opened or close with a two-hinge mount.
- Includes synthetic rubber tires.
- Decal markings for cars 1-29.
- To further enhance the realism and awe-inspiring detail, we encourage modelers to pair the model with Tamiya's 12616 1/24 Ferrari FXX Photo-Etched Parts Set (sold separately).