Revell Germany Benetton Ford B194 25 Years 1:24 5689 Plastic Model Kit
One of the most dramatic world championships in Formula 1 took place in the 1994 season. It was only in the last race that Michael Schumacher was close due to the failure of both title contenders, but he deserved to be the first German F1 world champion.
- Detailed suspension
- True to the original front and rear wings
- Authentic decals for the two drivers Schumacher / Verstappen
In addition to basic colors, glue and brushes are also included.
- Plastic model kit (not assembled)
- Illustrated, multilingual building instructions
- Colors (Revell Aqua Color)
- paint brush
- Adhesive (Revell Contacta Professional Mini)