1978 Subaru Brat (2 in 1) Stock or Custom AMT 1128 1/25
This model kit requires assembly. Cement, paint and other construction materials not included unless specifically stated in the description.
Originally issued in 1979 and reissued once in 1982. This BRAT (Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter) is one that you want in your living room. You can build an authentically detailed stock 4 x 4 Brat with 1600 cc engine and "Fresh Air" bucket seats, or build a slick custom version with brush guard, styled wheels, bucket seats, Firestone tires, and roll bar with fog lights. Includes colorful decals. The box may vary slightly from the one presented here, but we think they are using this nostalgic first issue box art.
- Not available since 1978!
- 1/25 scale, skill 2, paint and cement required
- Molded in white for easy painting
- Realistic detail throughout
- Authentic decal sheet with factory stripes & fun designs
- Vinyl tires
- Stylized new-retro AMT packaging