AMT USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E 1:1400 Plastic Model Kit 853
Available - ships in 3-5 business days.
In 1996, the Enterprise-E made its first appearance in the film Star Trek: First Contact. The “E” shared many of the classic design elements of previous starships: twin nacelles, a saucer-like main section and torpedo-like engineering hull with deflector dish. This new version, however, featured a sleeker, more needle-like appearance, indicative of its advanced warp capabilities and enhanced weaponry. This DETAILED 1:1400 SCALE glue kit is 19″ long when assembled and includes decals and a display stand.
- Scale: 1/1400
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- 19″ long
- Molded-in grey, plus clear parts in red and & blue
- 35 parts
- Detailed decal sheet
- Display stand features sturdy metal rod
- ALL NEW BOX ART BY THE SHIP’S DESIGNER, JOHN EAVES